Have you ever heard of radicalism? This is all around us. Because it’s a chemical molecule that’s everywhere, whether in water, smoke or exhaust. Sunlight, liquor, chemicals, in food, or even some medicine, and whenever free radicals reach the fiber of protein, It’s going to turn fiber synchronization into compression. This causes the skin to lose its shape, lack of flexibility, and it’s going to be rough, lifeless, and this is the cause of premature aging. In addition, it affects brain function. This is the cause of dementia.
Although difficult to avoid, we have a preventive method, that is, the use of vitamin E. Because vitamin E has properties that protect fat in the walls of skin cells. This makes the skin live longer and maintains the balance of the protein fiber structure. It’s an important part of youthfulness, flexibility, and vitality of the skin. In addition to protecting the skin, Vitamin E also enhances the circulation of the bloodstream in the skin area, helps radiant skin strengthens new cells, helps heal wounds quickly. prevents the progression of chronic lesions.
It is also effective in helping to recover from acne faster, and vitamin E also acts as an antioxidant that destroys brain cells. It also helps to slow down brain degeneration in the elderly.
For older people who have listened to the advantages of vitamin E. That’s a lot of it. It is recommended that if you want to apply vitamin E to the skin, it should be used in an oily form as it will seep into the skin better, and don’t drink alcohol. Avoid the pollution around ourselves such as sunlight, car exhaust, etc. You’ll have beautiful skin. No premature aging wrinkles
Anti-aging diets with increase immunity.
What to do to increase immunity and slow down aging? Many natural foods are rich in vitamin E. For example, wheat germ oil at just 1 tablespoon. It contains up to 20 milligrams of vitamin E. It’s 1.3 times more than the recommended amount of vitamin E per day in adults. It is also found that there are many foods rich in vitamin E. If you eat these foods regularly, It’s a free-to-eat supplement, it can be antioxidant and helps to slow down aging easily.
Today, we will introduce a high vitamin E diet that many people may not have imagined, with the appropriate dosage which recommended for each age range, and what you need to know before taking vitamin E.
Vitamin E, The excellent anti-oxidant.
Free radicals are the cause of aging and degeneration. Part of it is caused by metabolic processes as energy in the body. In addition, cigarette smoke, air pollution and radiation ultraviolet from sunlight all contributes to make free radicals in the body. The National Institutes of Health, USA, provides information that vitamin E is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods.
Vitamin E protects cell damage from free radicals. The body also needs vitamin E to help boost immunity, helps protect the body from bacteria and pathogenic viruses. Vitamin E also has properties that improve blood flow. Prevents blood vessel clotting and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Vegetable Oil Food sources rich in vitamin E
Vitamin E can be found especially in vegetable oils and dried beans. Therefore, fewer people are found to be deficient in vitamin E, except those with gastrointestinal disorders. For example, chronic inflammatory bowel disease or people who have gastrointestinal surgery can result in the body not being able to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
You may be advised or consulted to supplement vitamin E in addition to your daily diet. For those who want to supplement vitamin E for health.
Experts recommend taking 80 mg of vitamin E per day and choosing naturally extracted vitamin E, which is more effective than synthetic vitamin E. Natural extracts of vitamin E are found in the name “d-alpha-tocopherol” on the product label.
Choose to eat safely and healthyly.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. If given in excessive doses, it may accumulate in the body and cause negative consequences. For example, increase the risk of bleeding easily. It is also reported that taking high amounts of vitamin E may increase the risk of prostate cancer.
- If you drink chlorinated water. Your body will want more vitamin E than usual.
- If you eat foods high in polyunsaturated fats, you may need to supplement vitamin E.
- Just adjust the ingredients used daily cooking a little. It is guaranteed to be a high vitamin E diet without the need for supplements.
- High Vitamin E It has an anticoagulant effect and reduces the absorption of vitamin K, which is a vitamin that helps blood clot. So if you’re going to have surgery, I recommend stopping taking vitamin E for 2 weeks. Before and after surgery Unless your doctor recommends eating.
- Our body absorbs vitamin E from natural extracted supplements twice as much as synthetic. By noting that the label beside the bottle is found that natural vitamin E is identified as d-alpha-tocopherol, while synthetically identified as dl-alpha-tocopherol.
- Tocotrienols are essential to eating together with foods containing oil or fat.
- Ferrous sulfate can destroy vitamin E, so you should not eat it together. If you eat supplements containing ferrous sulfate, you should take vitamin E 8 hours before or after eating ferrous sulfate.
- It is recommended that women who enter menopause increase their eating vitamin E. If you are younger than 40 years old, the size of 400 IU is considered appropriate, but if you are over 40 years old, it is recommended to eat 800 IU per day.
- The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine determines the maximum vitamin E (Tolerable Upper Intake Level) is no more than 1,000 mg (1,500 IU).
- The elderly should consult their doctor every time they take vitamin E, as this may affect the medications taken. Especially those who take a group of medications that make blood flow convenient, such as warfarin aspirin clopidogrel, because vitamin E has an increased risk of simple bleeding.
Vitamin E Rich Food Sources
United States Department of Agriculture recommends rich food sources Vitamin E as follows: wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, corn oil, canola oil, olive oil, peanut oil, nuts and grains, sunflower seeds, hazelnut, almond, peanut, wheat, salmon, and tuna
But in addition to eating vitamins, The elderly must not forget to take care of their emotions and exercise along the way. Therefore, it will give you the best results.